Monthly Archives: August 2011
Thanks for stopping by today. This little snippet is from the third book in the Lothario Series, LOVE ME TWICE. Celeste is having dinner with Sean after five years of separation.
They’d always been easy together, and it was good to know that hadn’t changed. Celeste watched Sean. She catalogued the new lines on his face, and remembered how he’d gotten the small scar near his left ear. They had a lot of history together, and she’d never be able to let that go completely. But the intervening years had changed them both, maybe in a good way, maybe not. That had yet to be seen.
Learn more about the Lothario Series on my WEBSITE.
Return to SixSunday.com
1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, August 22, (Arizona Time)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, August 29, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
Winners will be drawn and posted August 30th! ***
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS! EXPERIENCE A NEW PARTY DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW EVERY AUTHOR SOME LOVE!
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!
***Authors have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***
If you don’t know, I write contemporary erotic romance. My Lothario series is set on an erotic themed cruise ship – the Lothario, aka THE LUST BOAT. Every seven days, the Lothario leaves Miami with a 2500 passengers for a week of anything goes sex. You can’t get any more sultry than that! As the writer of this series, I have the luxury of putting anyone I want on the ship, so I got to thinking…If I could put together the ultimate group of sexy guys to spend six sultry summer nights with onboard the Lothario…who would I choose?
Tell me who you’d want to sail on the Lothario with. Just post to any of these venues to be entered to win. The more places you comment, the more times your name is entered to win!
- Visit my website and leave a message on the guestbook.
- Subscribe to this blog and leave a comment below. Please note that your comment may not show on this blog, however, I do see your comments! I’m working on the problem and hope to have everyone’s comments showing soon!
- ‘Like’ my FB page and leave a comment.
- Follow me on Twitter and DM me.
- Friend me on Goodreads and leave me a message.
You won’t want to miss this. I’m revealing one of my deepest darkest secrets. You’ll only see it here, this one time, unless you’re a Peeping Tom!
Dance Like No One is Watching!
Today, 8/18/11 only, comment at the Fresh Fiction blog to be entered to win a copy of LOVE ME TWICE~
Today’s snippet is from my current WIP, the fifth book in the Lothario series. Still no title, but I’m working on that! Here, Drew is receiving a bit of instruction…
Coffee Beans & Love Scenes: Recent Giveaway Winners: “GIVEAWAY: Two With a View , by Shermaine Williams (July 25; winner to be selected after August 1) WINNER: Crystal GIVEAWAY: Up a Dry …”
Bookin’ It: Sunday Winners: “I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! I am spending this sunny summer day behind my computer editing two books and writing a third. …”
Congratulations to June M! She is the winner of the LOVE ME TWICE release party giveaway! She will receive 52 Weeks of Passionate Sex!
Thanks to everyone who participated!
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.